Silver fir bud extract for bonse, teeth and more
The Silver fir bud extract (Abies pectinata, MG1DH) appears to be particularly suitable in pediatric age for the supporting action of the upper airways and for the trophic action at the level of the skeletal apparatus, but also in osteoporosis, in menopause and for its beneficial action on the teeth.
Posology of the Silver fir bud extract
To use properly the Silver fir bud extract it is necessary to take 50 drops, diluted in water and sipped slowly, 1-2 times a day.
Properties and indications of the Silver fir bud extract
The Silver fir bud extract (Abies pectinata gemme) is indicated:
- due to its remineralizing action, as it favors the fixation of calcium in the bones, it stimulates the growth of the child's weight, is useful during menopause, in osteoporosis or during fractures to be consolidated shortly; tooth decay and pyorrhea;
- in recurrent inflammatory forms in the airways, such as recurrent nasopharyngitis;
- against disappointment, as it stimulates the appetite.
The remineralizing action of the Silver fir bud extract on the bones
Pol Henry was the first to point out that the gems act in the growth phases, in particular at the bone level, so their prescription can play an important role in disorders and growth delays.
Excellent remineralizing, Abies pectinata is in fact the gem that, by favoring the mineral balance and the fixation of calcium in the bones, helps to fight the fragility of those subjects whose phosphocalcic needs are high due to a fast growth. It therefore facilitates the harmonious growth of children and adolescents in that, resulting in an adequate phosphocalcic metabolism,
it stimulates the growth of the body and the body.
Abies pectinata buds are also particularly suitable for thin, frail, and non-existent children who seem to grow only "in length" and in the treatment of so-called growth pains (bud-derived pine, Abies pectinata, 20-40 drops, diluted in water, 1-2 times a day for 20 days a month for at least 2 months). Therefore, it is a medicine that is particularly suitable for children, whose organism is rapidly growing and therefore needs an action of "consolidation" of soil and an appropriate phosphocalcic metabolism.
Excellent remineralizing, in case of fracture, finally, it will facilitate the bone consolidation favoring the fixation of calcium and the formation of bone callus.
Thanks to its prescription a general trophic action is obtained from which a reinforcement of the immune defenses is derived.
The Silver fir bud extract in dentistry
In dentistry, Abies pectinata will be important in the prevention and treatment of tooth decay, in the fragility of tooth enamel and in pyorrhea (fir-bud derivative, Abies pectinata MG1DH, 20-50 drops, diluted in water, usually once before breakfast) for cycles of at least 3 months).
In the case of pyorrhea, it can be associated with the birch bud extract (Betula verrucosa MG1DH) by taking 50 drops before going to bed: the white birch buds are able to stimulate the activity of the reticuloendothelial system, therefore being valid in inflammatory processes or infectious.
Action on relapsing rhinopharyngitis of Silver fir bud extract
Repetitive rhinopharyngitis, which affects children during the cold season as soon as they return to kindergarten or school, is particularly annoying. The resumption of community life favors, in fact, the mutual exchange of germs which is further aggravated by the hours spent in closed and overheated environments.
In acute forms of nasopharyngitis and tracheobronchitis it can be accompanied by Ribes nigrum and Rosa canina:
- Silver fir bud extract (abies) in fact present an elective organotropism against the lymphatic tissue, balancing its functionality, and are particularly indicated in children presenting with recurrent infections of the upper airways. The Silver fir bud extract, Abies pectinata M.G.1DH (20-40 drops 1-2 times a day for 20 days a month for at least 3 months) is also a valid prescription even in the case of adenoid hypertrophy;
- Black currant bud extract (Ribes nigrum, gems, MG1DH) with a cortisone-like, antiallergic, anti-inflammatory action, a complementary remedy for all inflammatory states of the respiratory system: recurrent nasopharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, bronchial asthma, rhinitis vasomotor, flu syndromes;
- Rose hip bud extract (Rosa canina M.G.1DH), both for its anti-inflammatory properties and for its richness in vitamin C (stimulation of immune defenses). To put it in the words of Pol Henry, Rosa canina is "a remedy for localized and regenerative inflammation in recurrent inflammation (nasopharyngitis, otitis)".
In practical scientific literature we read authors, such as Chiereghin, who advise the association of Silver fir bud extract, Black currant bud extract, Rose hip bud extract in equal parts, to be administered at a dose of 15 drops morning and evening, in children from 1 to 3 years; at the dose of 30 drops, morning and evening, in children from 4 to 8 years: the treatment that begins in late September, continues until November and then repeats, at least 10 days a month, to finish in March; others, like Dr. Campanini, effectively support the simultaneous administration (but at different times of the day) of Silver fir bud extract, 20-40 drops, diluted in water once a day and of Rose hip bud extract MG1DH, young jets, MG1DH (dog rose) 20-40 drops, diluted in water once a day for cycles of 20 days a month for 3 months (prevention and treatment).
Dr. Laura Comollo
Visit our herbalist's department or contact us for any clarifications or for more information.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, THIS TEXT CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT AN EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION OF ERBORISTERIA COMO