Instructions for use: It is generally recommended to take 40 drops per day of Cranberry bud extract (Vaccinium vitis idaea), diluted in a little water.
Functional ingredients: Cranberry glyceric macerate (Vaccinium vitis-idaea L.) young jets.
Curiosity from scientific literature and associations
Cranberry bud extract is considered:
- the remedy of female senescence. It determines an improved trophism at the level of the intestinal mucosa that allows, among other things, an increased absorption of calcium. In addition to osteopenia / osteoporosis, it is recommended, thanks to a mild estrogenic-like action, in estrogen deficiency disorders such as mood alterations, flushing, etc .;
- the specific remedy for all disorders affecting the colon. For the disinfectant activity at the urinary and intestinal level (it is able to neutralize colibacilli and Eberth bacilli) it is indicated for the treatment of recurrent cystitis and colibacillosis. Its use seems to contribute to eliminating or in any case decreasing the levels of uric acid, urea and cholesterol, thereby also manifesting draining properties.
Some possible associations:
- for circulatory disorders (menopause): cranberry bud extract 50 drops in water before breakfast, Sorb bud extract 50 drops in water before lunch, Chestnut bud extract 50 drops in water after dinner, 20 days per month cycles for 2 -3 months;
- for meteorism: 50% cranberry bud extract in water before breakfast, Juniper bud extract 50 drops in water before lunch, 50% walnut bud extract in water after dinner, 20 days per month cycles for 2-3 months;
- Irritable bowel: Linden bud extract 20-40 drops in water before breakfast and before bedtime, cranberry bud extract 50 drops in water before lunch and dinner, for 20 days a month for 2-3 months.