Stretch marks cream, detoxifying scrub, elasticizing face and body anti-aging cream. It prevents pregnancy stretch marks and aesthetically improves existing scars and stretch marks.
Particularly suitable for:
• Daily Moisturizing and Anti-Age Face and Body Care
• Redness, after sun, after shaving and epilation
• Prevention of stretch marks (from pregnancy or weight changes):
• Aesthetic improvement of pre-existing skin scars and stretch marks
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract * / **, Ethylhexyl stearate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Caprylic / Capric triglyceride, Cetearyl olivate, Cetyl palmitate, Dicaprylyl ether, Glycerin ***, Myristyl myristate, Sorbitan olivate, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil *, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil *, Rosa moschata oil *, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract *, Calendula officinalis flower extract *, Mel / Honey *, Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract *, Cera alba *, Sorbitol, Stearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Panthenol, Lactic acid, Sodium lactate, Sodium pca, Arachis hypogaea (Peanut) oil, Lecithin, Limonene, Retinol, Tocopherol, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) root extract *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citronellol, Linalool, Fructose, Glycine, Inositol, Niacinamide, Urea, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Parfum [Fragrance], Sodium dehydroacetate, Sodium benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene caraldehyde. , Phenoxyethanol.
* From Organic Agriculture / From Organic Agricolture.
** Obtained from PHYTOLAB, Scientific and Technological Pole of the University of Florence / Made by PHYTOLAB, Science and Technology Center of The University of Florence.
*** Of plant origin / From plant origin
Brand: Domus Olea.
THEY DO NOT CONTAIN
• SLS, SLES
• PEG, PPG derivatives.
• Mineral oils, silicones and derivatives.
• Derivatives of aluminum and silicon and of synthetic origin.
• Carcinogens or allergenic substances.
• Aggressive surfactants.
• Synthetic Dyes.
• Parabens and allergenic preservatives.
• Substances which are harmful to the environment.